Blog Archive

September 17, 2013

THINKB4U



THINKB4U is a website with videos and tutorials on how to be safe on the internet.
In this interactive game, you can choose your own ''adventure'' where you learn about things like responsibility on the internet and how to avoid scams. The website is great for teachers, parents and children, which in my opinion is very clever, because the topics are presented in different ways for each age groups and professions.
It was quite confusing when I first entered this website, but gradually, I understood the concept. Thumbs up!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one who found the website a bit confusing at the beginning. I like that you express your own thoughts, and that you, in a way that is easy to understand, explain what the website is about. However, maybe you could have included some examples on what kind of interactive tasks they have, to give an even better impression of the site. Otherwise, great work! 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I agree, I should have written more about the interactive tasks:)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to know that we have people like you to inform us about this website. I think it is very clever and smart for someone to create a websit like this because it can help students who need help with being safe on the internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen your website its really intresting and very new experience.Great Work

    Keep Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are very thankful to you get the information.

    ReplyDelete